White Russian (Hybrid)
New Report Says California Marijuana Sales to Top $6.5 Billion by 2020
OG Kush (Hybrid)
DOH Report: New York Should Expand Medical Marijuana Program
While the medical marijuana law in New York is often considered one of the most restrictive in the nation, the state could soon be persuaded to expand the reach of the program based on recommendations outlined in a new report from the state’s leading health agency.
Earlier this week, the New York State Health Department published a two-year analysis of the Compassionate Care Act, starting from the time the bill was signed into law by Governor Andrew Cuomo. It insists the program is functioning better than other states with similar laws in place, at least in terms of the number of physicians and patients who are registered for participation.
- 193,023 Views Category: Odd
- 152,032 Views Category: Fun
- 141,527 Views Category: Culture
- 103,730 Views Category: Culture
- 102,222 Views Category: Culture
- 101,262 Views Category: Fun
- 81,807 Views Category: Culture
- 79,969 Views Category: Odd
- 71,896 Views Category: Fun
- 65,291 Views Category: Fun