What strain are you smoking on today?
Investigators discovered illegal marijuana growth site in Napa County
Black Label Kush (Indica)
Edible marijuana emerges as key issue in legalization debate
BOSTON — If recreational marijuana becomes legal in Massachusetts, it won't be just for smoking.
Edible marijuana products — a broad category that could include such treats as cookies and candy — would also be permitted under the ballot question nearly certain to go before voters in November. As the legalization debate heats up, the smoke-free forms of the drug are quickly emerging as a central focus of discussion.
Edibles caught the attention of the state Supreme Judicial Court, which this past week pointedly ordered revisions to a summary designed to explain the question to voters. The justices said it was misleading not to specify that legal marijuana could include food products.
Tahoe OG (Indica)
- 189,973 Views Category: Odd
- 149,368 Views Category: Fun
- 138,965 Views Category: Culture
- 99,147 Views Category: Culture
- 98,025 Views Category: Fun
- 97,705 Views Category: Culture
- 78,808 Views Category: Culture
- 77,008 Views Category: Odd
- 68,915 Views Category: Fun
- 61,811 Views Category: Fun