New Poll: Swing States Support the Legalization of Marijuana
3 Bills Signed by Gov. Brown Create New Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Nearly two decades after Californians legalized marijuana for medical use and a year before they may also approve it for recreational purposes, Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday approved statewide rules on the growth, transport and sale of the drug.
Signing a trio of bills, the governor created a regulatory system that could be adapted to widespread cannabis use if voters make it legal by passing a ballot initiative next year.
Marijuana advocates have proposed multiple measures for the ballot, and several groups are working to find one they believe will most appeal to voters.
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
Which Areas Of Oregon Allow Marijuana Sales And Which Don’t?
Cali Mist (Hybrid)
- 191,117 Views Category: Odd
- 150,256 Views Category: Fun
- 139,729 Views Category: Culture
- 100,770 Views Category: Culture
- 99,344 Views Category: Culture
- 99,119 Views Category: Fun
- 79,863 Views Category: Culture
- 78,035 Views Category: Odd
- 69,939 Views Category: Fun
- 63,109 Views Category: Fun