Cannabis-based Medicine approved in Italy
Private Reserve OG Cannabis buds
Should marijuana be marketed as a tourist attraction?
Monster Blunt or Monster Joint
Will Orange County ban Dispensaries after Riversides recent ruling?
Megan Stone, general manager of Orange County Patient Care, with mother cannabis at the Garden Grove dispensary Monday. The California Supreme Court ruled Monday in favor of cities that want to deny medical marijuana licenses. She is "disappointed" with the ruling and says the major demographic for medicinal marijuana use are people in their 40s to 60s, not those in their 20s.
Will the city leave dispensaries open or will they start fighting to ban them across the state?
- 179,845 Views Category: Odd
- 142,124 Views Category: Fun
- 132,343 Views Category: Culture
- 89,659 Views Category: Culture
- 88,926 Views Category: Fun
- 87,914 Views Category: Culture
- 70,888 Views Category: Culture
- 68,006 Views Category: Odd
- 60,759 Views Category: Fun
- 53,723 Views Category: Fun