Pineapple Kush (Hybrid)
Pineapple Kush draws from old-world genetics, a dark green Indica from California. The feeling is calming and brings a centered sensation. It is good for those that prefer a mellow high instead of a heart-racing speedy sensation. The aroma and flavor is decidedly pineapple, with a subtle sweetness that lingers pleasantly on the tongue.
How To Create Educated Cannabis Consumers
Sour Diesel (Sativa)
5 Renewable Soilless Grow Media
All gardeners need to consider the environmental impacts that they may have by choosing one method or substrate over another. Many staples of hydroponics and soilless container growing come from strip mines that destroy natural habitats like rain forests or peat bogs.
Media such as perlite, vermiculite and expanded clay pellets (hydroton) all come from strip mines. Strip, or surface, mining involves moving thousands of tons of earth to dig out the desired mineral. These mines use large amounts of energy and often heavily pollute their surroundings, leaving behind large areas of barren bedrock unfit for any sort of cultivation.
DEA's Hypocritical Marijuana Decision Ignores The Evidence
- 193,603 Views Category: Odd
- 152,611 Views Category: Fun
- 142,124 Views Category: Culture
- 104,684 Views Category: Culture
- 103,056 Views Category: Culture
- 101,991 Views Category: Fun
- 82,426 Views Category: Culture
- 80,653 Views Category: Odd
- 72,554 Views Category: Fun
- 65,924 Views Category: Fun