California Marijuana Legalization Could Usher In New Gold Rush
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - There is no guarantee California will vote to legalize recreational marijuana in November, but political operative and father of four Daniel Conway has already staked his future on it.
Conway left his job as chief of staff to Sacramento’s celebrity mayor, former Phoenix Suns NBA basketball star Kevin Johnson, to help start the marijuana investment company Truth Enterprises.
He is one of hundreds in the most populous U.S. state already pushing ahead with plans to enter a market experts say will be worth $4 billion by 2020.
Sour Grapes (Hybrid)
A hybrid of Grape Ape and the legendary Sour Diesel, this strain is gaining more and more popularity. The buds are medium-sized, light-green and astonishingly coated with sticky trichromes. The aroma from these near-perfect nugs is fragrantly similar to white wine, citrus and fruit, with undertones of sour dank. The buds are somewhat fluffy and noticeably soft.
When Traditional Pain Killers Are Not Effective – Managing Pain with Medical Marijuana
Marijuana agent removes brain-damaging effects of Alzheimer
- 192,615 Views Category: Odd
- 151,677 Views Category: Fun
- 141,203 Views Category: Culture
- 103,154 Views Category: Culture
- 101,706 Views Category: Culture
- 100,835 Views Category: Fun
- 81,414 Views Category: Culture
- 79,572 Views Category: Odd
- 71,513 Views Category: Fun
- 64,913 Views Category: Fun