A look inside Manhattan's first medical marijuana dispensary
With medicinal marijuana licenses in hand, New York dispensaries are finally gearing up to sell cannabis legally beginning Thursday.
Columbia Care arguably has one the buzziest dispensary locations inNew York City's Union Square neighborhood. The state in July granted five medicinal marijuana licenses.
Nicholas Vita, a former Goldman Sachs investment banker, runs Columbia Care. He's gearing up to open his shop on 14th Street. Business neighbors include a CityMD office and a Chickpea restaurant.
"Almost every subway line in the city touches Union Square, which makes the location incredibly accessible," said Vita, Columbia Care's chief executive.
Jack Herer (Sativa)
Credit Union Lawsuit Against The Federal Reserve Over Marijuana Banking Is Dismissed
Pineapple Kush (Hybrid)
Pineapple Kush draws from old-world genetics, a dark green Indica from California. The feeling is calming and brings a centered sensation. It is good for those that prefer a mellow high instead of a heart-racing speedy sensation. The aroma and flavor is decidedly pineapple, with a subtle sweetness that lingers pleasantly on the tongue.
- 191,599 Views Category: Odd
- 150,681 Views Category: Fun
- 140,339 Views Category: Culture
- 101,524 Views Category: Culture
- 100,180 Views Category: Culture
- 99,703 Views Category: Fun
- 80,354 Views Category: Culture
- 78,555 Views Category: Odd
- 70,424 Views Category: Fun
- 63,732 Views Category: Fun