"This is Your Brain On Drugs" PSA Making a Comeback
For those ‘heads old enough to remember the anti-drug campaigns of the mid-’80s—back in a time when Saturday morning cartoons were plagued by propaganda service announcements—it is hard to imagine turning on the television back then without being bombarded by the vision of an egg frying in a pan with some actor suggesting that “this is your brain on drugs.”
The commercial, which was produced for the Partnership for a Drug-Free America, was highly successful in the way that it achieved its ultimate goal: to scare millions of parents and kids across the nation into thinking that all mind-altering substances were dangerous.
And now, it’s back.
Yodas Brain (Indica)
Not your parent's pot: Today's marijuana strains are much stronger
- 193,067 Views Category: Odd
- 152,062 Views Category: Fun
- 141,549 Views Category: Culture
- 103,785 Views Category: Culture
- 102,268 Views Category: Culture
- 101,313 Views Category: Fun
- 81,839 Views Category: Culture
- 79,996 Views Category: Odd
- 71,938 Views Category: Fun
- 65,321 Views Category: Fun