Boston Mayor And City Council President At Odds On Legalization Measure
Phantom OG (Indica)
DEA Claims Marijuana Rescheduling Decision Is Close
Although the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) announced earlier this year that it would reveal its decision on whether to downgrade the Schedule I listing of cannabis within the first half of 2016, it appears that Uncle Sam’s leading dope henchmen are still at the drawing board—reportedly dissecting the plant in an attempt to determine which compounds may be important for medical use and which ones must remain classified as a public menace.
On Tuesday, DEA spokesperson Russ Baer told the Cannabist that while the agency was not yet prepared to make a determination on rescheduling cannabis, it was in the “final stages” of its eight-factor evaluation process, suggesting that a decision, whatever that might be, is well within reach. However, Baer refused to say when the cannabis community could expect the news.
New Report Claims Nearly 69% of Marijuana Consumers Are Men
- 193,785 Views Category: Odd
- 152,758 Views Category: Fun
- 142,283 Views Category: Culture
- 104,941 Views Category: Culture
- 103,316 Views Category: Culture
- 102,189 Views Category: Fun
- 82,581 Views Category: Culture
- 80,819 Views Category: Odd
- 72,741 Views Category: Fun
- 66,116 Views Category: Fun