Fruity Pebbles (Hybrid)
51- Foot Joint to Make Appearance in Philly For the DNC
A 51-foot inflatable joint, which has previously been seen at marijuana events near the White House and in New York City, is making its way to Philadelphia for the Democratic National Convention next week.
According to the Philly Voice, DCMJ, an organization pushing for marijuana legalization, will lead the event, with volunteers marching the 51-foot joint from City Hall to the Wells Fargo Center on July 25. The joint is set to make it’s return during the Cannabis Pride Parade on July 28.
“The marijuana movement has to bring some levity to the tense times we’re living in,” longtime activist Nikki Allan Poe told the Philly Voice, noting that cannabis issues are at the “forefront of society right now. We wanted to do a protest that’s fun.
Reefer Madness! Medical Marijuana Is Already Saving $165M Per Year For Medicare
Dazed and Confused - George toked weed
Cinderella 99 (Hybrid)
- 192,817 Views Category: Odd
- 151,856 Views Category: Fun
- 141,374 Views Category: Culture
- 103,430 Views Category: Culture
- 101,974 Views Category: Culture
- 101,038 Views Category: Fun
- 81,615 Views Category: Culture
- 79,773 Views Category: Odd
- 71,689 Views Category: Fun
- 65,104 Views Category: Fun