King Kush Review
Disclaimer: Review is based on the personal opinion of IE420Patient. Batches of the same strain can produce different results due to many factors thus, as with any "review" use as a guide, not as pure fact.
Strain Name: King Kush
Date Acquired: May 5, 2012
Looks: Deep green, spiky fully crystallized marijuana nuggets with deep purple/black hues.
Smell: Funky like old musty cologne. Hints of cheap red wine.
Taste: Unlike the smell, this was had a sweet tea leaf taste with a sweet after taste.
Buzz Type: Relaxing full body high. Slightly euphonic, very mellowing.
Buzz Length: Above Average to Very Long (1.5 to 2+ hours)
* For a strain that smokes very smooth and produced large smoke exhales as well as a loaded bowl providing many good rips, King Kush initially had a smell that reminded me of my garbage can after the trash man emptied it. King Kush was a very flavorful kush strain providing a sweet tea taste in my large bong. My bubber produced the same "taste" with an added hint of sweet mint such as Wrigley's Spearmint gum. This is one strain where the initial scent was nothing like its taste.
This strain was very "thick" and marijuana nuggets were very sticky to the touch. Even after a few weeks of storage, this strain kept its stickiness. I had to clean my scissors often snipping up this strain.
King Kush was a nice chill out stay at home and sit on the couch watching sports kind of strain. This one really did not couch lock me, but on nights when really tired and sore this one aided me into a really good night's sleep. I smoked a bowl and drank a can of Rockstar Relaxed and I was knocked out.
I really liked this strain after a long day of work or just heading off to bed. King Kush was really great in relieving my "eye pressure" after staring at a computer and data all day. It was a very excellent strain at handling pain relief as my muscle aches and pains were well managed on just a single bowl without the need to reload often. Thus, this was a nice strain to medicate with have after a workout or jog.
My only negative... although my eyes felt great "internally;" if that makes sense, I did catch some serious dry eyes. I noticed I had to use "artificial tears" quite often while medicating with this strain. Due to this, King Kush was for when I stayed indoors at home and/or not driving (especially at night).
View more amazing reviews like this one at ie420patient.com
New Jersey Medical Marijuana Fight Leaves Patients In Pain
Big Blue Octo pipe
Maine Medical Marijuana Dispensary Says It's Getting Fine Medicine To Patients In Pain
A cross of OG and Banana, this 100% Indica has an earthy, fruity bouquet and great for pain relief with sedation. Banana OG is a High CBD strain with heavy medical effects. This strain is an excellent treatment for Insomnia, Chronic pain, Muscle Spasms, Digestive Disorders, ADHD, MS and Anxiety. Some of the effects experienced include heavy Body Relaxation and Sedation.
- 172,712 Views Category: Odd
- 138,245 Views Category: Fun
- 128,460 Views Category: Culture
- 85,335 Views Category: Culture
- 84,136 Views Category: Fun
- 83,574 Views Category: Culture
- 67,135 Views Category: Culture
- 63,462 Views Category: Odd
- 56,442 Views Category: Fun
- 49,437 Views Category: Fun