Does Hemp Growing/Cultivation Affect Marijuana Growing/Cultivation Via Cross Pollination?
Purple Hindu (Indica)
Looming Marijuana Ruling Could Limit Federal Prosecutions
3 States Where a Legal Marijuana Vote Is Guaranteed This November
This could be a transformative year in more ways than one. Not only are voters heading to the polls in six months to decide who should become the next President of the United States of America, but voters in quite a few states could be heading to their respective state polls to decide whether or not to expand the use of medical or recreational marijuana within their state.
Since California approved Prop 215 in 1996 to allow for the compassionate use of medical marijuana in select patients, the currently illicit substance at the federal level has expanded like a weed. Today, following the recent legislative approval of medical marijuana in Pennsylvania, there are two dozen states that allow physicians to prescribe marijuana for medical use. Although the ailments can vary from state to state, many terminal cancers, glaucoma, and epilepsy are good examples of ailments with near universal acceptance across legal medical marijuana states.
- 189,475 Views Category: Odd
- 148,957 Views Category: Fun
- 138,646 Views Category: Culture
- 98,317 Views Category: Culture
- 97,550 Views Category: Fun
- 96,953 Views Category: Culture
- 78,384 Views Category: Culture
- 76,493 Views Category: Odd
- 68,461 Views Category: Fun
- 61,277 Views Category: Fun