This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Florida: Despite Marijuana Decriminalization Ordinances, Cops Keep Throwing Users in Jail
As Pokemon Fans Grow Up, So Does The Merchandise
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
- 192,269 Views Category: Odd
- 151,346 Views Category: Fun
- 140,908 Views Category: Culture
- 102,608 Views Category: Culture
- 101,187 Views Category: Culture
- 100,469 Views Category: Fun
- 81,050 Views Category: Culture
- 79,237 Views Category: Odd
- 71,117 Views Category: Fun
- 64,573 Views Category: Fun