Afghan Kush (Indica)
Tons of dull orange hairs gives this indica a orangish brownish tint. Soft green color that is overpowered by the thick hairs. Afghan Kush smells like a mango orange farm with a hint of funk to it that is comparable to an old musty basement. Does not have the trademark Kush smell, but it does have its own unique odor and it works well for night time use. Provides an energetic burst of energy right off the bat. After a few minutes it provides a very relaxed focus feeling. Keeps you right on the edge of energetic and couch locked. Great for anxiety and relaxing.
Eight Edible Rules
- Body mass, gender, body chemistry, metabolism, and age all effect how an edible will treat you. When buying edibles, ask your bud tender what they would recommend for your body type and age. THC effects everyone differently and it’s important to know how strong something might be before you eat too much.
- If you’re a heavy cannabis user, an edible won’t effect you the same as someone who’s a newbie. If your bud tender isn’t asking you if you’ve smoked before, ask them what they think and if they have a different recommendation.
- Eating edibles on an empty stomach can have negative consequences. It is recommended that you treat edibles much like Vicodin or Percocet.
- Measure your edible doses in milligrams. For example, if you get a 100mg bar of chocolate and it splits in to 10 pieces, each piece will roughly contain 10mgs.
- Taking less right off the bat is better than eating the whole edible. If you think it won’t effect you like others, you’re probably wrong. While you can always eat more of the edible, you can’t make yourself eat less. As a newbie edible eater, you need to pay attention to this kind of thing.
- Every edible making company has different dosages, which can prove to be difficult when you’re trying to find one you like. The best suggestion is to try multiple different companies until you find one that you like and that gives you the feeling that you’re looking for.
- Don’t expect the same high that you get from smoking a bowl. Edibles effect the mind differently and also because of the small amount of membranes that you have in the stomach. The THC doesn’t absorb in the same way in your stomach as it does in your lungs.
- Always remember that as of right now, there is no mandatory THC testing when it comes to edibles. Edibles are extremely hard to dose and Colorado hopes to have an edible testing department soon. Edible companies jump all over the place with their dosing information. As said above, find something that you like and stick with it!
What Is A "Marijuana Tolerance Break" And Should You Take One?
Mango Kush (Hybrid)
Mangos parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. It is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously. Dont let Mangos slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space.
Ten Stoner Life Hacks
We know smoking weed can be a little bit stressful. Breaking bowls, spilling weed, lighting your hair on fire while trying to light a joint in a moving car with the window down. There’s many ways a peaceful smoke session can turn in to a nightmare. It’s important to know a few stoner life hacks in order to keep things easy. The following list of ten stoner hacks that you can use in order to keep your smoking stress free!
- Putting a CD over your glass bowl will help to prevent you from spilling any weed! The center of the CD is small enough to keep the weed in but at the same time, keeps it from spilling out.
- Have a clogged bowl? Pipe cleaners actually do work! They are perfect for sticking through your glass and scraping out the nasty resin on the inside. The best part? They’re super cheap and disposable so once they’re covered in grime, you can just toss them in the trash can!
- Marijuana loses potency if you let light and heat get to it while it’s being stored. Fix this by cutting a roll of black construction paper and fixing it inside of your jar. This will keep your weed fresher for longer and prevent the light from getting in and ruining your buds!
- If you don’t have a grinder around, you can use this simple method! Take a penny and clean it well, preferably with rubbing alcohol. Put the penny and your weed in a small pill bottle or jar and shake it vigorously. The penny will grind up the bud for you and it’ll leave you with the keif!
- Having troubles with munchies? Schedule your smoking times around meal times. This way, you won’t eat as much because you’ll be eating at normal times anyway. This one is a little easier said than done, as I myself have trouble containing the munchies after I’ve smoked enough.
- Grandparents sending you a bunch of birthday cards? Cut them up and use them as makeshift crutches if you don’t have any around! The hard paper will support your joint and make it easier to pass back and forth when you’re smoking with your friends!
- Enjoy weed with a bit of fruity flavor? Place a few nuts in a leftover blunt wrapper and let them chill for a bit! The packaging will give your buds a little extra flavor and you can enjoy some strawberry flavored weed in your next bowl!
- Finding a good playlist online will help to keep your high level and enjoyable. If you’re not watching TV, music is the next best thing. Sometimes even better, rather than you wasting brain cells on the television. Slacker Radio is a great place to listen to music!
- Putting a mint in your mouth when you have the munchies is a great way to curb your appetite! Mints also help with cotton mouth and the sometimes bad breath that comes with it! Keep a box of Altoids in your pocket at all times to avoid over eating and dying for a drink!
- Did you know that a Nintendo Gamecube controller is the perfect place to hold your bong head up while you pack it? If you happen to still have a Gamecube, you can use the controller this way to make sure that you’re not accidentally dumping out all of your weed.
- Some people like to blot honey on their joints in order to keep it from burning too quickly while smoking. This also will help with that awful canoe effect that sometimes happens, when the joint burns unevenly while being smoked.
- 190,149 Views Category: Odd
- 149,528 Views Category: Fun
- 139,084 Views Category: Culture
- 99,477 Views Category: Culture
- 98,177 Views Category: Fun
- 98,030 Views Category: Culture
- 78,968 Views Category: Culture
- 77,217 Views Category: Odd
- 69,102 Views Category: Fun
- 62,088 Views Category: Fun