Black Label Kush (Indica)
Edible marijuana emerges as key issue in legalization debate
BOSTON — If recreational marijuana becomes legal in Massachusetts, it won't be just for smoking.
Edible marijuana products — a broad category that could include such treats as cookies and candy — would also be permitted under the ballot question nearly certain to go before voters in November. As the legalization debate heats up, the smoke-free forms of the drug are quickly emerging as a central focus of discussion.
Edibles caught the attention of the state Supreme Judicial Court, which this past week pointedly ordered revisions to a summary designed to explain the question to voters. The justices said it was misleading not to specify that legal marijuana could include food products.
Tahoe OG (Indica)
Leafedin.Org : The Weed App Keeping Big Business At Bay
Arkansas: Medical Marijuana Qualifies for Ballot
- 193,601 Views Category: Odd
- 152,608 Views Category: Fun
- 142,119 Views Category: Culture
- 104,675 Views Category: Culture
- 103,050 Views Category: Culture
- 101,986 Views Category: Fun
- 82,422 Views Category: Culture
- 80,649 Views Category: Odd
- 72,549 Views Category: Fun
- 65,918 Views Category: Fun