California Marijuana Legalization Could Usher In New Gold Rush
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - There is no guarantee California will vote to legalize recreational marijuana in November, but political operative and father of four Daniel Conway has already staked his future on it.
Conway left his job as chief of staff to Sacramento’s celebrity mayor, former Phoenix Suns NBA basketball star Kevin Johnson, to help start the marijuana investment company Truth Enterprises.
He is one of hundreds in the most populous U.S. state already pushing ahead with plans to enter a market experts say will be worth $4 billion by 2020.
Sour Grapes (Hybrid)
A hybrid of Grape Ape and the legendary Sour Diesel, this strain is gaining more and more popularity. The buds are medium-sized, light-green and astonishingly coated with sticky trichromes. The aroma from these near-perfect nugs is fragrantly similar to white wine, citrus and fruit, with undertones of sour dank. The buds are somewhat fluffy and noticeably soft.
When Traditional Pain Killers Are Not Effective – Managing Pain with Medical Marijuana
Marijuana agent removes brain-damaging effects of Alzheimer
- 193,609 Views Category: Odd
- 152,617 Views Category: Fun
- 142,129 Views Category: Culture
- 104,694 Views Category: Culture
- 103,064 Views Category: Culture
- 102,002 Views Category: Fun
- 82,433 Views Category: Culture
- 80,660 Views Category: Odd
- 72,561 Views Category: Fun
- 65,932 Views Category: Fun