Ogre OG (Hybrid)
New Marijuana Tax Structure In Washington Should Help Reduce Prices
Super Skunk (Hybrid)
Alaska's marijuana board holds first meeting, wants changes to laws
FAIRBANKS—The newly appointed Marijuana Control Board's first meeting ran nearly six meandering hours as its members settled into their new roles, but it produced a list of four proposed changes to Alaska's marijuana laws.
The board, by unanimous vote, signed off on a wish list of statutory changes it wants the Alaska Legislature to change in last year's ballot measure that legalized commercial marijuana. The board met in Fairbanks.
The four issues include allowing cannabis clubs, updating the criminal law, clarifying the difference between a personal grow and an illegal operation, and giving villages the ability to opt out of commercial marijuana sales.
During the campaign, sponsors said communities and villages that didn't want commercial marijuana sales could opt out, but the language used in the initiative is proving to be a problem.
- 186,194 Views Category: Odd
- 146,080 Views Category: Fun
- 136,176 Views Category: Culture
- 94,559 Views Category: Culture
- 94,084 Views Category: Fun
- 92,695 Views Category: Culture
- 75,030 Views Category: Culture
- 72,878 Views Category: Odd
- 65,131 Views Category: Fun
- 58,061 Views Category: Fun