Alabama is considering a bill to legalize medical marijuana
A bill has been filed with the Alabama House that would legalize marijuana for medical purposes for patients who have serious ailments. Altho many attempts have been made in the past to approve medical marijuana it has yet to be approved and with 18 other states who have already approved medical marijuana there is hope that this could go through.
Approving Medical Marijuana would help patients with Cancer, MS, and many others who are suffering from severe pain. It's only a matter of time before other states follow through like the 18 others so here is hoping that Alabama gets added to that list.
It is time to reclassify marijuana
Headband is a combination of OG Kush, Master Kush, and Sour Diesel that provides a smooth and pleasant tasting smoke. Good for pain relief, relaxing, and relieving stress.
- 173,634 Views Category: Odd
- 138,954 Views Category: Fun
- 129,131 Views Category: Culture
- 86,064 Views Category: Culture
- 85,122 Views Category: Fun
- 84,375 Views Category: Culture
- 67,797 Views Category: Culture
- 64,285 Views Category: Odd
- 57,192 Views Category: Fun
- 50,121 Views Category: Fun