Maine Marijuana Legalization Campaign Issues Statement After Signature Determination
White Fire (Hybrid)
US Supreme Court Ruling Could End Legal Marijuana Sales
82 apply to operate Detroit marijuana shops
Companies like Dank House, Motown Meds and Your Grass Station were among 82 businesses that applied to operate medical marijuana shops in Detroit on Tuesday, when the city’s new marijuana regulations went into effect.
Of the first 79 businesses that applied for zoning approval, 23 were from Detroit, 11 were from Howell, six were from Bloomfield Hills and the rest were scattered throughout the state, mostly in southeast Michigan.
On Tuesday, the city released a list of the first 79 applicants’ business names, proposed locations, and the names of individuals who own the businesses. By the end of the day, the city had received 82 applications, according to David Bell, interim director of the city’s Building, Safety Engineering and Environmental Department.
- 189,021 Views Category: Odd
- 148,473 Views Category: Fun
- 138,269 Views Category: Culture
- 97,768 Views Category: Culture
- 97,092 Views Category: Fun
- 96,169 Views Category: Culture
- 77,835 Views Category: Culture
- 76,005 Views Category: Odd
- 68,001 Views Category: Fun
- 60,761 Views Category: Fun