MK Ultra (Indica)
Legal Weed Sparks Colorado Debate—Why Not Allow Pot Clubs?
Marijuana’s biggest adversary on Capitol Hill is sponsoring a bill to research … marijuana
In the 1970s, this variety was brought from California to British Columbia by a Vietnam veteran, where it was grown on Vancouver Island. This variety was nicknamed Romulan after people joked that the high "could dent your head," producing ridges like those of Star Trek's warrior-like race with the same name. Romulan is alien pot with potent effects. Couch lock is likely as concentration may be difficult to maintain. Medically, this weed has shown excellent results for chronic pain.
- 193,418 Views Category: Odd
- 152,371 Views Category: Fun
- 141,869 Views Category: Culture
- 104,404 Views Category: Culture
- 102,767 Views Category: Culture
- 101,757 Views Category: Fun
- 82,207 Views Category: Culture
- 80,386 Views Category: Odd
- 72,301 Views Category: Fun
- 65,668 Views Category: Fun