UFC Quick Quote: Dana White will not honor prescriptions from 'Dr. Reefer'
Category: Culture | Posted on Tue, May, 29th 2012 by THCFinder
"It is what it is. You go out and you smoke marijuana, it's illegal. I don't care if 'Dr. Reefer' gave you a prescription for it, you absolutely, positively cannot do it, according to the rules of the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC). I don't care how many lawyers you get or what happens, you cannot smoke marijuana. You cannot takes PEDs. There's a whole list of things that you cannot do, and if you get caught doing these things, you will be fined, and you will be put on suspension."
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) President Dana White was interviewed on HDNet's "Inside MMA" to discuss his feelings on the recent suspension and fining of welterweight fighter Nick Diaz, after the former number one contender tested positive for marijuana metabolites. "Uncle Dana" didn't pull any punches, stating that Diaz essentially got what was coming to him, and that he agrees with the verdict handed down by the NSAC. Is White right on this one? Or is he just taking the opportunity to kick a man while he's down?
- 166,977 Views Category: Odd
- 135,516 Views Category: Fun
- 125,411 Views Category: Culture
- 83,173 Views Category: Culture
- 80,128 Views Category: Culture
- 79,865 Views Category: Fun
- 64,276 Views Category: Culture
- 60,067 Views Category: Odd
- 54,113 Views Category: Fun
- 47,141 Views Category: Fun