ArcView Hires Top Talent And Launches Winner’s Fund
Candy Jack (Sativa)
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Bill Back In Action
What strain are you smoking on today?
Canadians just won the right to grow medical marijuana
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.
Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional.
This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.
- 192,264 Views Category: Odd
- 151,336 Views Category: Fun
- 140,903 Views Category: Culture
- 102,595 Views Category: Culture
- 101,179 Views Category: Culture
- 100,460 Views Category: Fun
- 81,044 Views Category: Culture
- 79,228 Views Category: Odd
- 71,112 Views Category: Fun
- 64,567 Views Category: Fun