The Bubble Gum originated in Indiana in the 1970s. After making the rounds in the States, the genetics were taken to Holland during the 1990s, where a stable interbred variety was developed. Named Bubble Gum from the start, this variety quickly acquired a reputation for its sweetness, so much that the name "Bubble Gum" has been widely borrowed for all sorts of seeds and weed. The winner of many accolades, Bubble Gum has placed repeatedly in the High Times Cannabis Cup: 3rd place in 1994 for best coffeeshop product, 2nd place for best bioproduct and 2nd for the overall Cannabis Cup in 1995, and 2nd place again in 1999 for the overall Cannabis Cup.
Colorado Marijuana Sales Approach 900 Million Dollars Through November
Blue Widow (Indica)
Nearly 2,500 Pounds of Marijuana Found Hidden Inside Carrots
What strain are you smoking on today?
Who Will Be Speaking At The Free Virtual Cannabis Health Summit On January 23-24?
- 192,060 Views Category: Odd
- 151,141 Views Category: Fun
- 140,729 Views Category: Culture
- 102,277 Views Category: Culture
- 100,877 Views Category: Culture
- 100,238 Views Category: Fun
- 80,826 Views Category: Culture
- 79,033 Views Category: Odd
- 70,905 Views Category: Fun
- 64,353 Views Category: Fun