DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Super Sour Diesel (Sativa)
New Hampshire: Senate Punts Marijuana Decriminalization Bill To Hostile Conference Committee
Mr Nice (Hybrid)
Mr. Nice is a cross between the legendary G13 strain and the Hash Plant. Previously unavailable since the '80s, Sensi Seed Bank has put this hybrid on the market again. He is named in honor of Howard Marks, the Oxford graduate who became one of the biggest Marijuana smugglers of our time. After his time in federal prison Howard released his autobiography entitled "Mr. Nice."
- 193,062 Views Category: Odd
- 152,060 Views Category: Fun
- 141,549 Views Category: Culture
- 103,776 Views Category: Culture
- 102,268 Views Category: Culture
- 101,308 Views Category: Fun
- 81,839 Views Category: Culture
- 79,996 Views Category: Odd
- 71,935 Views Category: Fun
- 65,320 Views Category: Fun