Super Silver Haze strain review with photos
Super Silver Haze was the first prize winner at the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1997, 1998 and 1999 and also won awards at the High Times harvest festival. This sticky sativa will leave you with a great energetic body high. Genetics: Skunk x Northern Lights x Haze.
Strain Name: Super Silver Haze
Date Acquired: September 3, 2011
Looks: Very dense orange haired and trich crystallized lime green marijuana nuggets. Looks like many micro-marijuana nuggets compressed together. Some marijuana nuggets had dark areas of "spotting." crystallized trichs gave the marijuana nuggets a florescent hue.
Smell: Sweet... very sugary. A red/white peppermint candy dropped in a cup of black tea.
Taste: Sweet Indian spices and tropical fruit candy like Skittles.
Buzz Type: Full body buzz and head tingle.
Buzz Length: Above Average (1.5 hours)
* Super Silver Haze provides the kind of buzz I "expect" when medicating with a Sativa. A nice full body buzz that kind of creeps up on you and before you know it, you are state in "tingle" with eyes feeling heavy and red. This is the kind of strain where carrying eye drops and wearing sunglasses is a must. I have the "appearance" of the typical "stoner" when medicating with this strain!
I dig the smell and taste of this strain. Big rips can be a bit spicy, but when I load the bowl "right," the rips are very fruity and flavorful.
Being a tingle filled Sativa sensation, Super Silver Haze was a great daytime strain for me. Despite having the feeling of heavy eyes, I was very alert getting and tackling my daily work tasks and requirements.
Overall, a very pleasant strain and a nice strain for those who find Sativa strains like Green Crack to "strong." Wished it had a bit legs on the buzz as I was consistently re-loading every hour and half when solely medicating with Super Silver Haze.
See more great reviews like this one at ie420patient.com
White Urkle Trichomes
Honey Comb Wax
Medical marijuana in D.C. by April?
The city’s first cannabis dispensary tells WJLA-TV it is aiming for an April opening — the most definitive plans yet in the city’s 15-year battle over medical marijuana.
Capital City Care on North Capitol Street will offer — in addition to plain Mary Jane — “pot-infused cookies, brownies, candy and drinks — all made at Capital Care’s cultivation center in Northeast.” General manager David Guard tells WJLA he’s not anticipating a shortage of clients:
”We get knocks on the door almost on a daily basis now … from MS patients to cancer patients and AIDS patients.”
- 177,361 Views Category: Odd
- 140,794 Views Category: Fun
- 131,061 Views Category: Culture
- 88,147 Views Category: Culture
- 87,386 Views Category: Fun
- 86,445 Views Category: Culture
- 69,571 Views Category: Culture
- 66,391 Views Category: Odd
- 59,272 Views Category: Fun
- 52,095 Views Category: Fun