New law could put some medical marijuana dispensaries out of business
In 2001, Steve DeAngelo agreed to help a friend by attending the delivery of nearly 200 pounds of marijuana in a Maryland trailer park and verifying the quality of the product. In exchange, DeAngelo said he would get 10 pounds of the cannabis that he planned to distribute to medical marijuana patients in that state, where he lived at the time.
Instead, the police swooped in, and DeAngelo ended up convicted of felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell.
Fifteen years later, DeAngelo runs what may be the largest medical marijuana dispensary in the U.S., but a new law says he will have to get a state license by 2018 — and the state can reject applications from those with drug felonies on their records.
Jack Flash (Hybrid)
Jack Flash takes Jack Herer's gene-pool and crosses it with Super Skunk and Haze. The sativa-dominant Jack Flash is astounding in every way, its flavor, yield and mind-body potency are virtually unparalleled. Provides a quick-hitting high that is good for hanging out with good friends.
Congresswoman Lee Joins National Cannabis Industry Association’s Press Conference
Cherry Kush (Hybrid)
- 193,463 Views Category: Odd
- 152,410 Views Category: Fun
- 141,907 Views Category: Culture
- 104,471 Views Category: Culture
- 102,832 Views Category: Culture
- 101,819 Views Category: Fun
- 82,252 Views Category: Culture
- 80,424 Views Category: Odd
- 72,351 Views Category: Fun
- 65,725 Views Category: Fun