Kid Cannabis - This Is My Masterpiece
Rated one of the Top 10 Strains of 2010 by High Times, Chernobyl has a unique lime-sherbet odor. Originally bred by TGA Seeds, it is a cross of Train Wreck, Jack the Ripper and Trinity, and is a sativadominant hybrid strain. Comes with a long-lasting cerebral high and the flavor of lime.
Democrats Agree On A “Reasoned Pathway For Legalization” At DNC
XXX OG (Hybrid)
DEA Compares Home-Grows to Meth Houses
Leave it to the DEA to compare growing your own pot at home to the “meth houses of the 1990s.”
In a puzzling new report, the DEA claims that Colorado’s homegrown pot has led to large-scale operations that risk occupants, neighbors and first responders because of a series of conditions that will probably remind most people of their first apartment or their college dorm room.
In its so-called Intelligence Report for June, the DEA lays out what it regards as the dangers of growing pot at home, which include strong odors, excessive noise from air-conditioning, electrical transformers, heavy traffic, moisture, condensation, mold and loose or entangled electrical wires.
- 190,155 Views Category: Odd
- 149,530 Views Category: Fun
- 139,087 Views Category: Culture
- 99,488 Views Category: Culture
- 98,183 Views Category: Fun
- 98,037 Views Category: Culture
- 78,974 Views Category: Culture
- 77,224 Views Category: Odd
- 69,103 Views Category: Fun
- 62,096 Views Category: Fun