Czech pharmacies begin selling medical marijuana
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, April, 3rd 2013 by THCFinder
Medical marijuana legally went on sale Tuesday in pharmacies across the Czech Republic for patients suffering from cancer, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis or psoriasis.
The new law does not foresee health insurance coverage for marijuana, touted by some as a medical miracle drug.
The prescription-only drug formally became legal on Monday, but was virtually unavailable as most pharmacies across the ex-communist European Union state of 10.5 million were closed over to the Easter long weekend.
Prague will first import the drug for about a year, reportedly from Israel or the Netherlands, until the State Institute for Drug Control starts issuing licences to local growers for a maximum of five years.
The institute will also determine the crop area and organise tenders for marijuana purchases from farmers.
Read more: http://www.rawstory.com
Category: Nugs | Posted on Wed, April, 3rd 2013 by THCFinder
- 182,586 Views Category: Odd
- 143,974 Views Category: Fun
- 134,040 Views Category: Culture
- 91,514 Views Category: Culture
- 91,135 Views Category: Fun
- 89,918 Views Category: Culture
- 72,652 Views Category: Culture
- 70,182 Views Category: Odd
- 62,750 Views Category: Fun
- 55,654 Views Category: Fun