Robbery victim says authorities took his marijuana
Category: News | Posted on Mon, February, 4th 2013 by THCFinder
TEMECULA, Calif.—A robbery victim says Riverside County sheriff's deputies took his marijuana and he wants it back.
John Szwec runs a service that delivers medical marijuana to patients. He was making a delivery last week in Temecula when robbers took an ounce of pot and about $400 in cash.
When they drove off, Szwec chased them in his pickup. The getaway car crashed on a freeway offramp and two men were eventually arrested.
But Szwec tells U-T San Diego (http://bit.ly/14vYV4m) that deputies who responded to the scene took the entire supply of marijuana from his pickup.
Sheriff's Deputy Albert Martinez says it's being held as evidence.
Szwec says he could understand holding the stolen ounce of pot but not his entire business supply—and he wants it back.
Category: Nugs | Posted on Sun, February, 3rd 2013 by THCFinder
- 177,180 Views Category: Odd
- 140,672 Views Category: Fun
- 130,926 Views Category: Culture
- 88,028 Views Category: Culture
- 87,262 Views Category: Fun
- 86,297 Views Category: Culture
- 69,482 Views Category: Culture
- 66,269 Views Category: Odd
- 59,123 Views Category: Fun
- 51,941 Views Category: Fun