NASA Smarts Help Coloradans Grow Better Marijuana
The Bubble Gum originated in Indiana in the 1970s. After making the rounds in the States, the genetics were taken to Holland during the 1990s, where a stable interbred variety was developed. Named Bubble Gum from the start, this variety quickly acquired a reputation for its sweetness, so much that the name "Bubble Gum" has been widely borrowed for all sorts of seeds and weed. The winner of many accolades, Bubble Gum has placed repeatedly in the High Times Cannabis Cup: 3rd place in 1994 for best coffeeshop product, 2nd place for best bioproduct and 2nd for the overall Cannabis Cup in 1995, and 2nd place again in 1999 for the overall Cannabis Cup.
Sour Diesel Strain Review
A sativa-dominant hybrid, Sour Diesel has a Diesel / candy-like smell and a very distinct taste. Great for energy and focus, and works well in the daytime when you have to get things done.
Strain Name: Sour Diesel
Date Acquired: March 20, 2012 & March 31, 2012
Looks: Thick, pellet like marijuana nugget deep green in color covered in sugary trichs.
Smell: Light hint of fuel; like gasoline vapor with hints of pine and lemon.
Taste: Sour lemon.
Buzz Type: Mellowing and relaxing full body buzz with slight bit of headiness. Creativity enhanced.
Buzz Length: Above Average to Very Long (1.5 to 2+ hours)
* It's been a while since I medicated with some Sour Diesel. The smell and taste is as classic as this strain itself. One hit blindfolded and you would know it is Sour D. Body tingle intensifies over the duration of the high to the point it felt like a million ants are crawling on me for a few minutes. Then, I would just cruise into a state of mellowness.
Sour Diesel is also a very relaxing strain at which I found I tapped into my creative side.
This batch of Sour Diesel was a bit heavy and that heaviness can be powerful. I actually found myself dozing off a few times on this Sativa dominant strain. I kind of like that since that heaviness kind of works with the "tingle."
Sour Diesel is a tasty strain. I would always think; "powdered lemon candy sticks." Really large packed bowls did provide a more dank fuel like and very sour taste that I found could be a bit strong leaving an overbearing after taste.
Larger marijuana nuggets looked very "thick," but were "delicate" to the touch.
Overall, Sour Diesel is a nice classic strain, but I did smoke this batch fast. I refilled with this same batch twice and medicated with twice as many flowers within the same time frame as my Indica strain such as Spartacus OG. This batch would be an A+ strain if not for going through a fill so fast. Otherwise, this is a nice rendition of really a now "classic" strain.
Fine more great reviews like this one from our friends at ie420patient.com
Cancer Patient Supports NC Medical Marijuana Bill
- 178,192 Views Category: Odd
- 141,280 Views Category: Fun
- 131,545 Views Category: Culture
- 88,714 Views Category: Culture
- 87,885 Views Category: Fun
- 87,013 Views Category: Culture
- 70,003 Views Category: Culture
- 66,970 Views Category: Odd
- 59,769 Views Category: Fun
- 52,678 Views Category: Fun