Ogre OG (Hybrid)
New Marijuana Tax Structure In Washington Should Help Reduce Prices
Super Skunk (Hybrid)
Alaska's marijuana board holds first meeting, wants changes to laws
FAIRBANKS—The newly appointed Marijuana Control Board's first meeting ran nearly six meandering hours as its members settled into their new roles, but it produced a list of four proposed changes to Alaska's marijuana laws.
The board, by unanimous vote, signed off on a wish list of statutory changes it wants the Alaska Legislature to change in last year's ballot measure that legalized commercial marijuana. The board met in Fairbanks.
The four issues include allowing cannabis clubs, updating the criminal law, clarifying the difference between a personal grow and an illegal operation, and giving villages the ability to opt out of commercial marijuana sales.
During the campaign, sponsors said communities and villages that didn't want commercial marijuana sales could opt out, but the language used in the initiative is proving to be a problem.
- 191,259 Views Category: Odd
- 150,382 Views Category: Fun
- 139,839 Views Category: Culture
- 100,960 Views Category: Culture
- 99,563 Views Category: Culture
- 99,291 Views Category: Fun
- 80,008 Views Category: Culture
- 78,175 Views Category: Odd
- 70,063 Views Category: Fun
- 63,240 Views Category: Fun