Alabama is considering a bill to legalize medical marijuana
A bill has been filed with the Alabama House that would legalize marijuana for medical purposes for patients who have serious ailments. Altho many attempts have been made in the past to approve medical marijuana it has yet to be approved and with 18 other states who have already approved medical marijuana there is hope that this could go through.
Approving Medical Marijuana would help patients with Cancer, MS, and many others who are suffering from severe pain. It's only a matter of time before other states follow through like the 18 others so here is hoping that Alabama gets added to that list.
It is time to reclassify marijuana
Headband is a combination of OG Kush, Master Kush, and Sour Diesel that provides a smooth and pleasant tasting smoke. Good for pain relief, relaxing, and relieving stress.
- 177,185 Views Category: Odd
- 140,680 Views Category: Fun
- 130,936 Views Category: Culture
- 88,033 Views Category: Culture
- 87,270 Views Category: Fun
- 86,302 Views Category: Culture
- 69,490 Views Category: Culture
- 66,277 Views Category: Odd
- 59,132 Views Category: Fun
- 51,948 Views Category: Fun