Vermont’s Former Attorney General Has A 420 License Plate
What strain are you smoking on today?
Secret Cold War Nuclear Bunker to Become Largest Cannabis Factory
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas - The American Dream in Action
Platinum Jack (Sativa)
FDA Has Approved MDMA Trials for PTSD Treatment
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved several phase-3 trials of 3, 4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), otherwise known as ecstasy, for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Researchers believe the drug could be the best new treatment for the disorder.
The American Psychiatric Association published an article last week that said researchers have already done 16 years of trials on the drug and have come to believe that it could be a breakthrough therapy for people suffering from severe PTSD.
The founder of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) Rick Doblin said that “For the first time ever, psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy will be evaluated in Phase 3 trials for possible prescription use, with MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD leading the way. Now that we have agreement with FDA, we are ready to start negotiations with the European Medicines Agency.”
- 193,949 Views Category: Odd
- 152,879 Views Category: Fun
- 142,400 Views Category: Culture
- 105,153 Views Category: Culture
- 103,517 Views Category: Culture
- 102,348 Views Category: Fun
- 82,701 Views Category: Culture
- 80,966 Views Category: Odd
- 72,891 Views Category: Fun
- 66,259 Views Category: Fun