3 Bills Signed by Gov. Brown Create New Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Nearly two decades after Californians legalized marijuana for medical use and a year before they may also approve it for recreational purposes, Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday approved statewide rules on the growth, transport and sale of the drug.
Signing a trio of bills, the governor created a regulatory system that could be adapted to widespread cannabis use if voters make it legal by passing a ballot initiative next year.
Marijuana advocates have proposed multiple measures for the ballot, and several groups are working to find one they believe will most appeal to voters.
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
Which Areas Of Oregon Allow Marijuana Sales And Which Don’t?
Cali Mist (Hybrid)
Uncle Sam to Release 6,000 Federal Drug Offenders
- 191,801 Views Category: Odd
- 150,897 Views Category: Fun
- 140,503 Views Category: Culture
- 101,862 Views Category: Culture
- 100,463 Views Category: Culture
- 99,934 Views Category: Fun
- 80,557 Views Category: Culture
- 78,788 Views Category: Odd
- 70,645 Views Category: Fun
- 64,051 Views Category: Fun