U.S. Senate Votes to Give Veterans Access to Medical Marijuana
High Times Cannabis Cup is HERE!
The biggest 420 event is almost here @hightimesmagazine Cannabis Cup and Carnival will be at NOS Center in San Bernardino, CA on 4/15-4/17
Come join 30k people and enjoy free carnival rides, vendors, concerts, products and more!✨✨✨✨
Music performances by The Game, Demrick, AD, Lil Debbie, Skeme, King Lil G, Snow Tha Product, OHNO, Skate Maloley, Self Provoked, R-Mean and more!
A push to create the next great American marijuana town
If California is the land of reinvention, the small desert city of Adelanto fits the bill.
Roughly a two-hour drive east from Los Angeles, Adelanto was founded in 1915 by an inventor who wanted to sell land to World War I veterans. His dream never materialized and the region was taken over by orchard farms, then poultry ranches. The nearby George Air Force Base opened and eventually closed in the early 1990s. The city more recently made a solar play, but the energy market fizzled. City unemployment hovers at 14 percent, well above the national unemployment rate of under 5 percent. And the big employers in town include prisons and the local school district.
- 193,281 Views Category: Odd
- 152,257 Views Category: Fun
- 141,751 Views Category: Culture
- 104,160 Views Category: Culture
- 102,547 Views Category: Culture
- 101,590 Views Category: Fun
- 82,052 Views Category: Culture
- 80,249 Views Category: Odd
- 72,166 Views Category: Fun
- 65,555 Views Category: Fun