Alaska Groups Give Free Cannabis to Severely Ill and Veterans
A look inside Manhattan's first medical marijuana dispensary
With medicinal marijuana licenses in hand, New York dispensaries are finally gearing up to sell cannabis legally beginning Thursday.
Columbia Care arguably has one the buzziest dispensary locations inNew York City's Union Square neighborhood. The state in July granted five medicinal marijuana licenses.
Nicholas Vita, a former Goldman Sachs investment banker, runs Columbia Care. He's gearing up to open his shop on 14th Street. Business neighbors include a CityMD office and a Chickpea restaurant.
"Almost every subway line in the city touches Union Square, which makes the location incredibly accessible," said Vita, Columbia Care's chief executive.
Jack Herer (Sativa)
Credit Union Lawsuit Against The Federal Reserve Over Marijuana Banking Is Dismissed
- 192,261 Views Category: Odd
- 151,335 Views Category: Fun
- 140,901 Views Category: Culture
- 102,591 Views Category: Culture
- 101,174 Views Category: Culture
- 100,456 Views Category: Fun
- 81,042 Views Category: Culture
- 79,226 Views Category: Odd
- 71,112 Views Category: Fun
- 64,565 Views Category: Fun