With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Officers Involved In Santa Ana Medical Marijuana Dispensary Raid Should Be Fired
Lemon Kush (Hybrid)
Lemon Kush is an amazing strain known for excellent flavors, especially when grown organically. The breeder remains mysterious, but there is nothing to be questioned about these dense, frosted buds that provide a long-lasting, lung-destroying high. This bud is a cross of Master Kush and Lemon Joy, providing a potent indica-dominant effect.
Pot-in-Schools Debate Returns to Colorado
- 193,051 Views Category: Odd
- 152,055 Views Category: Fun
- 141,543 Views Category: Culture
- 103,768 Views Category: Culture
- 102,256 Views Category: Culture
- 101,300 Views Category: Fun
- 81,829 Views Category: Culture
- 79,991 Views Category: Odd
- 71,932 Views Category: Fun
- 65,313 Views Category: Fun