Alabama is considering a bill to legalize medical marijuana
A bill has been filed with the Alabama House that would legalize marijuana for medical purposes for patients who have serious ailments. Altho many attempts have been made in the past to approve medical marijuana it has yet to be approved and with 18 other states who have already approved medical marijuana there is hope that this could go through.
Approving Medical Marijuana would help patients with Cancer, MS, and many others who are suffering from severe pain. It's only a matter of time before other states follow through like the 18 others so here is hoping that Alabama gets added to that list.
It is time to reclassify marijuana
Headband is a combination of OG Kush, Master Kush, and Sour Diesel that provides a smooth and pleasant tasting smoke. Good for pain relief, relaxing, and relieving stress.
10 pounds of marijuana delivered to Seattle Kmart
- 178,812 Views Category: Odd
- 141,535 Views Category: Fun
- 131,798 Views Category: Culture
- 89,052 Views Category: Culture
- 88,207 Views Category: Fun
- 87,300 Views Category: Culture
- 70,261 Views Category: Culture
- 67,269 Views Category: Odd
- 60,066 Views Category: Fun
- 52,969 Views Category: Fun