Canadians just won the right to grow medical marijuana
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.
Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional.
This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.
Lambs Bread (Hybrid)
A really bright green and sticky Sativa strain. Upon first look you will know that there is something special about this herb. The effects have been known to give mass amounts of energy and positive introspection. Stress subsides quickly from the LB stone and can ease depression. The origins of this plant comes from Jamaica and it has been reported that even Bob Marley himself has encountered this wonderful slice of cannabis genealogy.
First-Ever Museum Exhibition On Marijuana In California To Open In April
Super Sour Diesel (Sativa)
Australia Legalizes Medical Marijuana
- 189,050 Views Category: Odd
- 148,498 Views Category: Fun
- 138,285 Views Category: Culture
- 97,801 Views Category: Culture
- 97,117 Views Category: Fun
- 96,251 Views Category: Culture
- 77,864 Views Category: Culture
- 76,041 Views Category: Odd
- 68,051 Views Category: Fun
- 60,821 Views Category: Fun