The Bubble Gum originated in India in the 1970s. After making the rounds in the States, the genetics were taken to Holland during the 1990s, where a stable interbred variety was developed. Named Bubble Gum from the start, this variety quickly acquired a reputation for its sweetness, so much that the name "Bubble Gum" has been widely borrowed for all sorts of seeds and weed. The winner of many accolades, Bubble Gum has placed repeatedly in the High Times Cannabis Cup: 3rd place in 1994 for best coffeeshop product, 2nd place for best bioproduct and 2nd for the overall Cannabis Cup in 1995, and 2nd place again in 1999 for the overall Cannabis Cup.
Discovery channels new series is "Pot Cops"
- 180,539 Views Category: Odd
- 142,541 Views Category: Fun
- 132,693 Views Category: Culture
- 90,057 Views Category: Culture
- 89,478 Views Category: Fun
- 88,370 Views Category: Culture
- 71,284 Views Category: Culture
- 68,481 Views Category: Odd
- 61,249 Views Category: Fun
- 54,207 Views Category: Fun