Washington police K9's being retrained to ignore marijuana
Category: News | Posted on Wed, March, 27th 2013 by THCFinder
SEATTLE, WA – When it comes to dogs everything’s black and white. So when it comes to a drug-sniffing dog it’s either drugs or it isn’t.
But thanks to the new laws that have legalized marijuana in Washington state police are trying to teach some old dogs a new trick.
Because the dogs are trained to alert police to the presence of what is now a legal substance; cops could get in trouble for conducting illegal searches when the pooches detect something.
So they’re trying to desensitize the dogs to pot, while not even training the new K9′s to detect the sticky icky.
Talk about a ruff job.
Read more: http://newsfixnow.com
Honey Bear Bong
Category: Glass | Posted on Wed, March, 27th 2013 by THCFinder
Find more awesome Glass at www.CheckOutMyGlass.com
Platinum Trainwreck weed
- 185,004 Views Category: Odd
- 145,629 Views Category: Fun
- 135,567 Views Category: Culture
- 93,403 Views Category: Culture
- 92,843 Views Category: Fun
- 91,710 Views Category: Culture
- 74,262 Views Category: Culture
- 72,020 Views Category: Odd
- 64,400 Views Category: Fun
- 57,223 Views Category: Fun