Beyond Frosty - Frosty covered little buds
Black Mamba strain review with pics
Strain Name: Black Mamba
Date Acquired: February 24, 2012
Type: Hybrid Indica Dominant
Looks: Super dense, dark, very sticky to the touch (covered with liquid like trichs under the macro) marijuana nuggets with areas of deep purple/dark spotting and reaching orange "hair."
Smell: Rich and pungent. A bit like perfume. Like a bottle of harsh red wine; where it needs to "breath" before being drinkable. Also has hints of sweet cream and mint with a strong hit of menthol over the top of the nose.
Taste: Hints of grape and bubble gum. Fruity with a sweet after taste.
Buzz Type: Euphoric and relaxing.
Buzz Length: Above Average to Very Long (1.5 to 2+ hours)
* I was presented with a fresh batch (I was actually there for another strain, but just my luck that one was out, but JLS was cool to give me what was left of Weapon X; a few small nugs and shake). The first nug of Black Mamba out the jar weighed 3.6g! If not for the need of multiple nuggets as part of the "E" for photo purposes, I would have so loved to take that marijuana nugget home with me. Lots of FAT marijuana nuggets in this most recent batch I saw.
A bit to heavy for day use, Black Mamba is a nice wind down and relaxation strain. I enjoyed this strain most just before bed or winding down the evening watching TV. This strain hits hard and fast. Black Mamba provided me with some excellent pain relief; the feeling was as if my pain was just "melting away." Heavy cerebral sensation of "pressure" coupled with nice soothing body tingle was this strain's strong point. The tingle on the lips was almost immediately felt on the exhale. Black Mamba is a great strain just to wind down and fall into a good nights sleep.
If not retiring for the night, Black Mamba did catch me off guard a few times and froze me in my chair for periods of 5-10 minutes (almost like a semi-couch lock state). If not "frozen," I was definitely feeling very drowsy where the second my head hit a pillow I would be "out."
Black Mamba is very "tasty" for such a heavy Indica strain. My fresh marijuana nuggets were super sticky. Residue was left behind on my fingers when I was breaking up a marijuana nugget. This strain burns rich near the end of a fully packed bowl. I found I had to give my bubbler a "quick rinse" after two/three bowls and that's with using a screen.
Overall, this strain had good smoke expansion with minimal throat irritation/coughing with the my only negative being dry mouth and constantly thirsty. Providing a heavy head high that intensifies to a full body high, Black Mamba was a nice evening strain to end the day with. Black Mamba is not as "powerful" as some other harder hitting OG's out there, but it is a nice strain and I was very glad I was able to get my hands on this one.
Check out more amazing reviews link this one at ie420patient.com
- 181,551 Views Category: Odd
- 143,214 Views Category: Fun
- 133,354 Views Category: Culture
- 90,781 Views Category: Culture
- 90,282 Views Category: Fun
- 89,132 Views Category: Culture
- 71,970 Views Category: Culture
- 69,312 Views Category: Odd
- 61,964 Views Category: Fun
- 54,972 Views Category: Fun