Marijuana CEO Puts Tornado Victims in Hotel Rooms
What strain are you smoking on today?
How ‘Medical’ Is Marijuana?
Jack Herer (Sativa)
Politician Announces Legislation To Provide Pathway For Expungement Of Certain Marijuana Offenses
Mangos parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. It is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously. Dont let Mangos slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space.
- 191,593 Views Category: Odd
- 150,676 Views Category: Fun
- 140,334 Views Category: Culture
- 101,515 Views Category: Culture
- 100,172 Views Category: Culture
- 99,695 Views Category: Fun
- 80,347 Views Category: Culture
- 78,548 Views Category: Odd
- 70,421 Views Category: Fun
- 63,718 Views Category: Fun