Judge: Looking Stoned Doesn’t Equate to Impaired Driving
A Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court judge has determined that just because a motorist appears to be stoned doesn’t mean they have been operating a vehicle under the influence of marijuana.
Central District Court Judge Andrew M. D’Angelo said last week during an evidentiary hearing that while he acknowledges the consumption of marijuana can lead to impairment, there is “no evidence” that characteristics such as “red eyes and drowsiness” are “equated with impaired driving.”
D’Angelo went on to say that a police officer could not measure how a person’s marijuana use has hindered his or her ability to drive.
Strawberry Cough (Hybrid)
Strawberry Cough has a sweet strawberry smell and thick smoke that will leave you coughing. It provides a nice sativa buzz that will lift your spirits, great for going out and enjoying mother nature or getting things done. Overall it is a comfortable and enjoyable, yet also powerful, experience.
You Can Now Apply to Grow Medical Marijuana in Australia
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
- 190,887 Views Category: Odd
- 150,088 Views Category: Fun
- 139,592 Views Category: Culture
- 100,485 Views Category: Culture
- 99,100 Views Category: Culture
- 98,913 Views Category: Fun
- 79,675 Views Category: Culture
- 77,863 Views Category: Odd
- 69,759 Views Category: Fun
- 62,918 Views Category: Fun