This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Cannabis Starting to Replace Coca Leaf in Colombia's Cultivation Zones
What strain are you smoking on today?
O.C. Sheriff on plunge in marijuana-related arrests: 'It's essentially decriminalized already'
The Hot Chick - Put Your Weed In There
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
- 192,625 Views Category: Odd
- 151,689 Views Category: Fun
- 141,214 Views Category: Culture
- 103,173 Views Category: Culture
- 101,721 Views Category: Culture
- 100,849 Views Category: Fun
- 81,432 Views Category: Culture
- 79,583 Views Category: Odd
- 71,526 Views Category: Fun
- 64,921 Views Category: Fun