82 apply to operate Detroit marijuana shops
Companies like Dank House, Motown Meds and Your Grass Station were among 82 businesses that applied to operate medical marijuana shops in Detroit on Tuesday, when the city’s new marijuana regulations went into effect.
Of the first 79 businesses that applied for zoning approval, 23 were from Detroit, 11 were from Howell, six were from Bloomfield Hills and the rest were scattered throughout the state, mostly in southeast Michigan.
On Tuesday, the city released a list of the first 79 applicants’ business names, proposed locations, and the names of individuals who own the businesses. By the end of the day, the city had received 82 applications, according to David Bell, interim director of the city’s Building, Safety Engineering and Environmental Department.
Rated one of the Top 10 Strains of 2010 by High Times, Chernobyl has a unique lime-sherbet odor. Originally bred by TGA Seeds, it is a cross of Train Wreck, Jack the Ripper and Trinity, and is a sativadominant hybrid strain. Comes with a long-lasting cerebral high and the flavor of lime.
XXX OG (Hybrid)
Puerto Rico Governor Calls for Legalizing Marijuana
- 193,589 Views Category: Odd
- 152,599 Views Category: Fun
- 142,111 Views Category: Culture
- 104,664 Views Category: Culture
- 103,035 Views Category: Culture
- 101,979 Views Category: Fun
- 82,414 Views Category: Culture
- 80,640 Views Category: Odd
- 72,538 Views Category: Fun
- 65,906 Views Category: Fun