ArcView Hires Top Talent And Launches Winner’s Fund
Candy Jack (Sativa)
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Bill Back In Action
What strain are you smoking on today?
Canadians just won the right to grow medical marijuana
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.
Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional.
This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.
- 194,702 Views Category: Odd
- 153,614 Views Category: Fun
- 143,289 Views Category: Culture
- 124,512 Views Category: Culture
- 112,740 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 106,413 Views Category: Culture
- 104,626 Views Category: Fun
- 104,553 Views Category: Culture
- 103,173 Views Category: Fun
- 95,183 Views Category: Medical Marijuana