ArcView Hires Top Talent And Launches Winner’s Fund
Candy Jack (Sativa)
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Bill Back In Action
What strain are you smoking on today?
Canadians just won the right to grow medical marijuana
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.
Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional.
This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.
- 194,271 Views Category: Odd
- 153,136 Views Category: Fun
- 142,705 Views Category: Culture
- 105,602 Views Category: Culture
- 103,959 Views Category: Culture
- 102,685 Views Category: Fun
- 83,006 Views Category: Culture
- 81,284 Views Category: Odd
- 73,249 Views Category: Fun
- 66,558 Views Category: Fun