ArcView Hires Top Talent And Launches Winner’s Fund
Candy Jack (Sativa)
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Bill Back In Action
What strain are you smoking on today?
Canadians just won the right to grow medical marijuana
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.
Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional.
This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.
- 194,556 Views Category: Odd
- 153,448 Views Category: Fun
- 143,115 Views Category: Culture
- 106,233 Views Category: Culture
- 104,441 Views Category: Culture
- 103,027 Views Category: Fun
- 83,339 Views Category: Culture
- 81,640 Views Category: Odd
- 73,622 Views Category: Fun
- 66,939 Views Category: Fun