ArcView Hires Top Talent And Launches Winner’s Fund
Candy Jack (Sativa)
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Bill Back In Action
What strain are you smoking on today?
Canadians just won the right to grow medical marijuana
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.
Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional.
This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.
- 193,790 Views Category: Odd
- 152,760 Views Category: Fun
- 142,286 Views Category: Culture
- 104,948 Views Category: Culture
- 103,320 Views Category: Culture
- 102,193 Views Category: Fun
- 82,588 Views Category: Culture
- 80,820 Views Category: Odd
- 72,748 Views Category: Fun
- 66,125 Views Category: Fun