ArcView Hires Top Talent And Launches Winner’s Fund
Candy Jack (Sativa)
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Bill Back In Action
What strain are you smoking on today?
Canadians just won the right to grow medical marijuana
Canadian medical marijuana patients have won the right to grow their own bud in a landmark court ruling released Wednesday.
Federal Judge Michael Phelan has ruled in favor of four British Columbia residents, declaring the country's medical marijuana regime, known as the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), unconstitutional.
This means that the federal law passed by the former Conservative government of Stephen Harper has no force and effect.
- 194,997 Views Category: Odd
- 153,850 Views Category: Fun
- 143,660 Views Category: Culture
- 106,788 Views Category: Culture
- 105,001 Views Category: Culture
- 103,495 Views Category: Fun
- 93,699 Views Category: Fun
- 93,498 Views Category: Videos
- 91,955 Views Category: Culture
- 90,053 Views Category: News