Cherry Pie (Indica)
Cherry Pies parents are Grand Daddy Purple and OG Kush. With buds that are dense and full or orange hairs and a touch of purple, the scent of this strain smells of sweet and sour cherry pie. The high has been known to come on in minutes and stick around for a couple hours. Great for stress, pain relief and depression.
Can Someone Fail A Drug Test For Simply Touching Marijuana?
Hogs Breath (Sativa)
Great for stress relief, pain relief and treating anxiety, Hog%u2019s Breath is the winner of the 2002 Cannabis Cup for best indica. It was bred from Hindu Kush and Afghani in Tennessee. The buds are light and dark green with orange hairs and a healthy amount of crystals on the dense buds. The taste has been described as cheddar and provides an overall tingly mind and body high. The THC content is up to 13% and CBD up to 0.47%.
First legal harvest of marijuana fueling gray market for pot in U.S. capital
Study: Patients Replace Prescription Drugs With Cannabis
- 191,944 Views Category: Odd
- 151,030 Views Category: Fun
- 140,632 Views Category: Culture
- 102,088 Views Category: Culture
- 100,687 Views Category: Culture
- 100,076 Views Category: Fun
- 80,716 Views Category: Culture
- 78,917 Views Category: Odd
- 70,780 Views Category: Fun
- 64,216 Views Category: Fun