Michigan Supreme Court: Medical marijuana dispensaries not allowed
The Bubble Gum originated in India in the 1970s. After making the rounds in the States, the genetics were taken to Holland during the 1990s, where a stable interbred variety was developed. Named Bubble Gum from the start, this variety quickly acquired a reputation for its sweetness, so much that the name "Bubble Gum" has been widely borrowed for all sorts of seeds and weed. The winner of many accolades, Bubble Gum has placed repeatedly in the High Times Cannabis Cup: 3rd place in 1994 for best coffeeshop product, 2nd place for best bioproduct and 2nd for the overall Cannabis Cup in 1995, and 2nd place again in 1999 for the overall Cannabis Cup.
Discovery channels new series is "Pot Cops"
- 181,779 Views Category: Odd
- 143,377 Views Category: Fun
- 133,509 Views Category: Culture
- 90,952 Views Category: Culture
- 90,468 Views Category: Fun
- 89,307 Views Category: Culture
- 72,114 Views Category: Culture
- 69,513 Views Category: Odd
- 62,132 Views Category: Fun
- 55,103 Views Category: Fun