A look at whether mailing marijuana is legal or not
Spoiler alert: It’s not.
According to federal laws, shipping marijuana is a crime.
Although recreational pot sales are legal in states like Oregon, that doesn’t mean mailing weed is. Mailing pot is still a crime even if the shipment is from a state where recreational marijuana is currently legal.
State law versus federal law:
Antonio Gomez, of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service in Chicago, discussed the difference between federal and state laws on the matter.
The Tonight Show - Seth MacFarlane Getting High
Abusive OG (Sativa)
Abusive OG is an indica strain. The high level of CBD in Abusive OG Kush supplys a nice body high, making this strain effective in the treatment of numerous medical conditions including anxiety, chronic pain, insomnia, muscle spasms and tremors. While the levels of CBD in Abusive OG may moderate the euphoric effects of the THC, they work well together to treat chronic pain.
Pot Cultivation Replaces Prison Economy in California Town
Strawberry Diesel (Hybrid)
Stanton Municipal Medical Cannabis Ballot Measure Campaign Announcement
- 193,606 Views Category: Odd
- 152,612 Views Category: Fun
- 142,125 Views Category: Culture
- 104,686 Views Category: Culture
- 103,057 Views Category: Culture
- 101,992 Views Category: Fun
- 82,429 Views Category: Culture
- 80,655 Views Category: Odd
- 72,555 Views Category: Fun
- 65,925 Views Category: Fun