Maine’s Governor Wants to Delay Retail Pot Sales Until 2019
Ogre OG (Hybrid)
65 pounds of marijuana arrive with couple’s Amazon order
ORLANDO – Sixty-five pounds of marijuana arrived at a Florida couple’s home with an Amazon order.
WFTV reported that the customer and her fiancé immediately noticed how heavy the 27 gallons of storage containers they ordered were.
“We love Amazon and do a lot of shopping on Amazon,” the customer, who has asked not to be identified, told WFTV.
The couple said they noticed the strong odor of marijuana when they opened the containers.
Candy Jack (Sativa)
The Predicted Rush of Michigan Cannabis Farmers
- 193,274 Views Category: Odd
- 152,247 Views Category: Fun
- 141,739 Views Category: Culture
- 104,137 Views Category: Culture
- 102,534 Views Category: Culture
- 101,583 Views Category: Fun
- 82,043 Views Category: Culture
- 80,241 Views Category: Odd
- 72,158 Views Category: Fun
- 65,545 Views Category: Fun