Category: Nugs | Posted on Sat, January, 19th 2013 by THCFinder
Judge says MT Marijuana Act will harm patients
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Fri, January, 18th 2013 by THCFinder
A Helena District judge has once again struck down portions of the Montana Marijuana Act.
Judge Jim Reynolds issued his ruling saying medical marijuana cardholders will be injured if the current law stays in tact. It states a provider can only serve three medical marijuana patients and it prohibits the patient from paying the provider for the marijuana.
The medical marijuana community argues the Montana Marijuana Act forces patients to grow their own.
Reynolds says under the current law medical marijuana users will be unable to do that which will cause harm to the patient.
This is the second time Reynolds has ruled on this case. The first time his ruling was overturned by the Montana Supreme Court and sent back to him for further review.
Montana Attorney General Tim Fox's office has not said whether or not it will appeal the ruling.
- 180,662 Views Category: Odd
- 142,618 Views Category: Fun
- 132,747 Views Category: Culture
- 90,117 Views Category: Culture
- 89,567 Views Category: Fun
- 88,465 Views Category: Culture
- 71,362 Views Category: Culture
- 68,585 Views Category: Odd
- 61,334 Views Category: Fun
- 54,295 Views Category: Fun