Alabama is considering a bill to legalize medical marijuana
A bill has been filed with the Alabama House that would legalize marijuana for medical purposes for patients who have serious ailments. Altho many attempts have been made in the past to approve medical marijuana it has yet to be approved and with 18 other states who have already approved medical marijuana there is hope that this could go through.
Approving Medical Marijuana would help patients with Cancer, MS, and many others who are suffering from severe pain. It's only a matter of time before other states follow through like the 18 others so here is hoping that Alabama gets added to that list.
- 181,733 Views Category: Odd
- 143,352 Views Category: Fun
- 133,484 Views Category: Culture
- 90,924 Views Category: Culture
- 90,436 Views Category: Fun
- 89,272 Views Category: Culture
- 72,090 Views Category: Culture
- 69,472 Views Category: Odd
- 62,104 Views Category: Fun
- 55,080 Views Category: Fun