Miley Cyrus: Top CelebStoner
Category: Celebrities | Posted on Wed, December, 12th 2012 by THCFinder
The 19-year-old daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus has been voted the 54th Top CelebStoner. Singer/actress Miley Cyrus swiftly earned her pro-pot reputation:
• For her 18th birthday in 2010, she smoked bong hits of salvia divinorum and got the giggles.
• At her 19th birthday party, she told a group (including Kelly Osbourne): "You know you're a stoner when your friends make you a Bob Marley cake. You know you smoke way too much fuckin' weed." Osbourne calls her "Bob Miley."
Read more: http://www.celebstoner.com
Democrats ask Obama to respect Colorado, Washington
Category: Legalization | Posted on Wed, December, 12th 2012 by THCFinder
Riverside County’s Democratic Central Committee has approved a resolution asking President Barack Obama to respect Colorado’s and Washington state’s decision to legalize marijuana.
The Brownie Mary Democratic Club of Riverside County drafted the resolution out of concern the president doesn’t look favorably on the passage of marijuana legalization measures by voters in those two states, wrote Brownie Mary club leader Larry Swerdlow in a press release.
“The President is out of touch with the voters on this issue and Democrats in particular,” said Swerdlow, an Inland medical marijuana advocate.
“His only contact with marijuana issues seems to be with law enforcement … who stand to lose their $20 billion a year marijuana prohibition full employment program if marijuana is legalized.”
Club members plan to go to U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer’s Riverside office on Thursday to ask her to make sure the resolution reaches the White House.
Read more: http://blog.pe.com
Flying High: Cannon Fires Cans Filled With Marijuana Across Mexican Border
Category: Odd | Posted on Wed, December, 12th 2012 by THCFinder
Last year, smugglers tried using a catapult to get pot into the U.S.
Now, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents say they recently discovered 30 large cans of marijuana in a field near Yuma, Ariz., — and that the barrels apparently landed there after being fired from a pneumatic-powered cannon 500 feet away in Mexico.
The pot totaled about 85 pounds and "was valued at $42,500," NBCSanDiego.com says.
In other smuggling news, "Spanish authorities say they have arrested a Panamanian woman arriving at Barcelona airport with 3 pounds of cocaine concealed in breast implants," The Associated Press says.
The Panamanian woman was picked up at the airport in Barcelona.
So, it seems, we have two cases of flying high.
- 177,111 Views Category: Odd
- 140,623 Views Category: Fun
- 130,885 Views Category: Culture
- 87,982 Views Category: Culture
- 87,207 Views Category: Fun
- 86,254 Views Category: Culture
- 69,446 Views Category: Culture
- 66,223 Views Category: Odd
- 59,076 Views Category: Fun
- 51,903 Views Category: Fun