Maryland Man Gets 20 Years for 6 Grams of Weed
What You Should Know About Medical Marijuana for Pets
This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Washington Sells Almost 25 Million Dollars Worth Of Recreational Marijuana In April
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
- 191,458 Views Category: Odd
- 150,561 Views Category: Fun
- 140,080 Views Category: Culture
- 101,284 Views Category: Culture
- 99,956 Views Category: Culture
- 99,539 Views Category: Fun
- 80,216 Views Category: Culture
- 78,395 Views Category: Odd
- 70,286 Views Category: Fun
- 63,454 Views Category: Fun